Patients And Visitors
Guidelines for Visitors
· Smoking/Tobacco is prohibited in the hospital premises.
· Should maintain silence in the premises.
· Should follow strict visiting hours.
· Should carry the pass issued at the time of admission during the visiting hours.
· Food consuming should be done only in the cafeteria, food is not allowed on floors.
· Mobile phone is not allowed in the ICU and OT.
· Should strictly follow the rules and regulations of the hospital for the visitors.
· Taking shower is not allowed in the relative area rest rooms.
· Children below 7 years are not allowed above 1st floor.
· Visitors above 7 years are allowed in all departments.
· Only one visitor may visit at time in ICU's.
· Visitors are requested not to carry any flowers or gifts.
· Patients and visitors are requested not to carry the items mentioned below to the hospital.
» Ornaments and Valuables
» Clothing / bedding