Department and Services
PHYSIOTHERAPY & REHABILITATION
The department of physiotherapy and rehabilitation at RR Hospital & Research Centre offers a full range of physiotherapy and rehabilitation services to ensure the overall well-being of the patients.
• Our physiotherapy team and department are well equipped with the latest machines required for managing pain and offer a wide choice of exercise options.
• We are well-trained in managing patients who have undergone major knee, hip, shoulder, and spine surgeries, to restore and enhance their quality of life.
• Our 1000 sq ft of Physiotherapy OPD area is well equipped with state of the art physiotherapy and electrotherapy equipments.
• We offer Pain management for all orthopaedic conditions.
• We have exercise therapy equipments for Neuro-rehabilitation, Ortho Rehab, Paediatric therapy and Cardiac rehabilitation.
• Paediatric Physiotherapy.
• Paediatric Occupational Therapy.
• Cognitive Therapy.
If your knees hurt while climbing up or down stairs, our Active Knee programme can show you how to make life comfortable with Proprioceptive (balance) training, Gait training, Developing muscle control and taking Active care of your knees.
Do you experience pain in your shoulder while opening the door or while combing your hair or lifting a bag? Find how Active Shoulder rehabilitation can alleviate your pain through simple exercises, posture correction, strengthening your muscles and Active solutions.
Do you twist your ankle frequently? Do you know that proper foot alignment is similar to wheel balance of your car? Let our Active Footsteps programme show you how to walk better.